Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Dec. 12 2006

This is the first installment of Anderson Brown's Philosophy Blog. I call it a "philosophy" blog rather than a "philosophical" blog since I can only hope that the blog will actually be philosophical, but I know it will always be about philosophy. Here I will try to record some of the day's philosophical thoughts, mostly as I go about my business as a philosophy professor, or not about my business as a writer of philosophy, or the reverse, as the case may be. I have a little dictaphone and I also have pens and paper in case you forgot about those but let's see if this medium is fruitful. There will be a lot of stuff about philosophy of mind and psychology, with material about metaphysics and the history of philosophy and whatever else comes up in my classes and reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment